[Zope] [Zope/DTML] accessing PARENTS url with dtml tag ???

BonviciniJ at keops.net BonviciniJ at keops.net
Fri Apr 15 09:22:42 EDT 2005

I have found a similar problem at this url:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2000-August/115809.html

I want to do the same a Kapil, but in DTML.
I tried different solutions:
1)<dtml-with "PARENTS[0]"><dtml-var absolute_url></dtml-with>
2)<dtml-var "PARENTS[0].absolute_url()">

but I still have the problem.
I wannt to display (in DTML) the absolute URL of the parent, but it doesn't work:
it displays the absolute url of the CURRENT object.

could you help me to find the solution please?

thanks (and excuse for my lack in english)