[Zope] Organisational vs. Functional hierarchies

David Given dg at cowlark.com
Wed Apr 20 10:16:58 EDT 2005

On Tue, 2005-04-19 at 13:40 -0400, Paul Winkler wrote:
[...]
> Sure, but that doesn't constrain the types you can add to a folder.

Unfortunately if you want the same method to do something different on a
text file than on an image then you can't put them in the same folder...
if you want to do it like that.

[...]
> > Meh. Can you point me at any good tutorial documentations?
>
> http://zopewiki.org/DiskBasedProduct

Ta. I'll check it out, although I suspect a ZClass may be more what I
want... need to do some more reading up.

--
+- David Given --McQ-+ "[One shot of the Death Star's superlaser has
+- www.cowlark.com --+