[Zope] Newbie - Cannot cut and paste objects in ZMI

Dustin Freeman dfreeman at wls.k12.oh.us
Thu Apr 21 14:28:33 EDT 2005

Hello all,

Just got Zope 2.7.5 up and running on my Win2003 server with IIS.  Was
working my way through the Book and the "Elvis" tutorial and I cannot
cut/copy objects and paste them in to other folders though the ZMI.
I'll check the object click cut...toolbar changes to display the paste
button but then I click to the object (folder) I want to move it to and
bam Paste button goes away...
I have not found any information if Zope will work with my config but it
seemed to be working until this issue....
Again I am very green...reasonably familiar with windows and IIS but
Zope is a whole new ballgame.

Thanks for any help or info that would make my Zope experience a good
one!