[Zope] What is Flash Communication Server and Help

Birol BIÇAKLI bicaklib at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 26 03:46:49 EDT 2005

Macromedia Flash Communication Server MX is a server based platform for
creating and deploying compelling, interactive web-based audio/video
applications such as video on demand, live event broadcasts, webcam chat,
and real-time collaboration applications.

This software includes fine properties but, I started to think there is not
any open source software that includes all of these features. So, I decided
to get a software that makes only audio/video streaming for now. It must
communicate two or more clients by doing live broadcasts. If you know any
"open source" software which has minimum this property and can be run in
Zope applications, please suggest me.