[Zope] Re: How can I make class variables store in the zodb??

Stephen How stephenhow at mac.com
Tue Apr 26 12:19:54 EDT 2005

I don't understand all the issues, but from an AT-user's point of view,
it'd be very nice to have a fully supported dictionary and array field.
 I'm very interested in using the ATExtentions, but am wary of exposing
myself to code that may not be future-proof.

Practically speaking, is the risk low for using these ATExtensions?

Thanks,
Stephen

On 2005-04-26 04:39:28 -0700, Raphael Ritz