[Zope] Re: Zeo

ken wood kenwood at thesportsresort.com
Wed Apr 27 08:45:25 EDT 2005

Bakhtiar A Hamid wrote:

>On 4/27/05, ken wood <kenwood at thesportsresort.com> wrote:
>

>>I've searched most site that have info on ZEO but have not been able to
>>find answers to my questions on install for ZEO.
>>Maybe someone on the list can help.
>>
>>I am running Zope 2.7 (with Plone site) on a Win'03 Server.
>>I would like to run ZEO Server and Client on a Linux Server.  The Linux
>>Server also runs Zope 2.7 with a Plone site. Python version are 2.3.3.
>>Is this a workable configuration ?
>>Ultimate goal is to do away with the Win32 Server (at least for Zope).
>>
>>I have noticed that most documentation on ZEO is a bit dated (2003).
>>Where can I get newer documentation or HowTo on ZEO?
>>Thnaks in advance,
>>ken wood
>>

>this is how i've upgraded all these while
>
>http://myzope.kedai.com.my/Members/kedai/News_Item.2003-11-15.5611/view

Hey guys,
I appreciate all the great tips on the cionfiguration issue. But my main
issue is about infrastructure:
Which hardware and / or operating systems can be used for a Zope/Zeo
system.
In particular, can I run a Zope instance on my Win32 server and have a
Zeo Server/Clients on my Linux server?
If I use all the same versions (Python, Zope and Plone and Products) can
I use a multi-OS infratructure?
Thanks,
ken wood