[Zope] Session Variable Error

Andreas Jung lists at andreas-jung.com
Thu Apr 28 14:05:17 EDT 2005

You said you set the variable through:

<dtml-call "REQUEST.SESSION.set('undergradProjectsDirected', [ ])">

You wrote that this does not work:

<dtml-call
"(REQUEST.SESSION.get('undergraduateProjectsDirected')).append([student_name,
description])">

Of course it does not work because in both cases the names of the session
vars are completely different..
so why should this work?

-aj

--On Donnerstag, 28. April 2005 13:56 Uhr -0400 Asad Habib