[Zope] exUserFolder will not redirect to login page

Andrew Milton akm at theinternet.com.au
Fri Dec 2 08:46:40 EST 2005

+-------[ Gaute Amundsen ]----------------------
| >in
| >|
| >|  exUserFolder-0-10-10
| >
| >On man, this is positively ancient.
| >
| >Move to 0.20.x or 0.50.x and try again.
| >
| >If you're already setup, I suggest moving to 0.20.x, since 0.50.x involved a
| >code-reshuffle, and ZODB pickles don't like that so much :-)
|
| Sorry about that.
| Thought I had checked that, but I must have mixed it up with MysqlUserFolder,
| which setup alerted me to this whole mess.
|
| Will try an upgrade, but since MysqlUserFolder displays the same problem I
| suspect I will be back shortly :-/

Given there's two user folders giving you the same response, it's unlikely to
be the same bug in two different user folder implementations :-)

Since your index_html and docLogin both seem to require permissions to view, I
would check to make sure that your 'header' and 'footer' items aren't doing
something restricted.

If you're using DTML, then I'd check that standard_html_header and
standard_html_footer.

Make sure that in addition to the 'View' permission that also the
'Access Contents information' permissions are set for Anonymous
on headers, footers and docLogin (and index_html if required).

--
Andrew Milton
akm at theinternet.com.au