[Zope] Adding TextIndexNG 3.1.1 error

Garth B. garthb at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 14:15:39 EST 2005

Sorry, I created a ZCatalog and when choosing TextIndexNG3 from the
"Add" dropdown in my ZCatalog's Indexes tab, it immediately gives me
this error.

Thanks for any help you can provide!  I'll repeat the traceback below:

Traceback (innermost last):
 Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
 Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 110, in _exec
 Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 102, in pt_render
  - <PageTemplateFile at /test/Catalog/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 190, in __call__
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 234, in interpret
 Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 611, in do_loop_tal
 Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 206, in setRepeat
 Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
  - Line 155, Column 8
  - Expression: standard:'context/get_splitters'
  - Names:
     {'container': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object
at 0xb64020cc>,
      'context': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object at
0xb64020cc>,
      'default': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.Default instance at 0xb6c6bdcc>,
      'here': <App.ProductContext.__FactoryDispatcher__ object at 0xb64020cc>,
      'loop': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at 0xb613e3cc>,
      'modules':
<Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr._SecureModuleImporter instance at
0xb6c7ec6c>,
      'nothing': None,
      'options': {'args': ()},
      'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.TALES.SafeMapping object at
0xb613e3cc>,
      'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/test/Catalog/manage_addProduct/TextIndexNG3/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>,
      'root': <OFS.Application.Application object at 0xb644f32c>,
      'template': <PageTemplateFile at
/test/Catalog/manage_addTextIndexNG3Form>,
      'traverse_subpath': [],
      'user': garth}
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 183, in __call__
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 178, in _eval
 Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 85, in render
 Module Products.TextIndexNG3, line 49, in get_splitters
 Module zope.component, line 87, in getUtilitiesFor
 Module zope.component, line 68, in getService
 Module zope.component.service, line 109, in getService
ComponentLookupError: 'Utilities'