[Zope] Saving a Rendered DTML Document

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Thu Dec 8 09:34:10 EST 2005

Hello. The PHP script that I use relies on a path to locate the HTML file
on the file system and since the DTML document is a Zope object, it does
not have access to that. I also tried using a Zope File object as well as
a DTML document that is part of a Local File System. Using a Zope File
object does not work since the ouput of a rendered DTML document is text
and providing the PHP script a Zope File filled with plain text does not
work. The same goes for a DTML document that is part of a Local File
System, once the document is rendered it is plain text.

- Asad