[Zope] Un-Installing Zope Instances?

Russell Winter rwinter at r2solutions.com.au
Fri Dec 9 05:52:41 EST 2005

Folks

Is there a need to "un-install" a Zope Instance?

Scenario:

I had installed under /directoryOne

I copied it zope to /directoryTwo

I manually edited the /bin/runzope file to reflect the new locations

If I run ./runzope  I get only the instance running I expect from
/directoryTwo

However, if I run ./zopectl start, I get my /directoryTwo and the old
/directoryOne instance,

>From this i assume that the databse also holds information about previous
locations and instances, so I also summise from that that I must have to
"un-install" my old copy properly somehow, not just delete the directory, is
that correct?

thanks a lot,

Regards,

Russ