[Zope] hosting two site on one zope server

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 20:28:10 EST 2005

I'm trying to host two site on one zope server

  I have two fix IP and I have two network card installed.
  I changed my zope.conf to include two http server that listen on two different ports.
  But, I placed my site under different folder and I don't know how to redirect different IP to different folder sites by listening on the same port 80 (can change 8080 t0 80 on linux, don't know what server is already using this)

  can someone help me?

http://mail.yahoo.com