[Zope] HTTP Post Handler In Zope

Tom Purl tom at tompurl.com
Tue Dec 27 17:21:19 EST 2005

Hi everyone.  I'm converting my personal web site from a Wordpress blog
into a ZWiki wiki site.  I transferred all of the content, and would like
to create some "redirect pages" so that anyone visiting my old page url's
would be redirected to their new home.  So, if someone wanted to visit the
following old, Wordpress url:

http://mysite.com/?p=30

...the would get redirected to this ZWiki page:

http://mysite.com/SomePageName

The problem is that I'm not sure how I can "catch" the old url requests.
I tried creating a Script (Python) object named "?", but Zope didn't let
me use that name.

Does anyone have any idea as to how to do this?  Any help at all would be
greatly appreciated!

Tom Purl