[Zope] Please help with DTML-in (newbie)

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 15:58:53 EST 2005

 Hello, I am new to Zope and DTML.
 I am trying to use a python script to call a Z SQL method.  The python script also has a list that <dtml-in inside the ZSQL method interates over. so my python script:
 -----python script
 words = ['one', 'two']
 context.REQUEST.set('wordlist', wordlist)
 rs = context.myzsqlmethod()
 return rs[0,2]
 -----z sql script:
 SELECT * FROM table
 WHERE
 <dtml-in words>
 column1 LIKE ('<dtml-var "'%'+sequence-item+'%'">' OR
 column2 LIKE '<dtml-var "'%'+sequence-item+'%'">') <dtml-unless sequence-end> AND </dtml-unless>
 </dtml-in>
 But it doesn't want to, gives me..
 Error Type: NameError
    Error Value: name 'wordlist' is not defined

 I tried feeding the variable into the ZSQL arguments list, but i got something like "cannot concatenate a module with a str"
 Can anyone please help me?
 Thank you!