[Zope] python build errors

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 22:05:08 EST 2005

I installed python 2.3.5 in order to keep my zope happy. However, make test
yeilded some unexpected errors:

1 test failed:
    test_zipimport
35 tests skipped:
    test_aepack test_al test_audioop test_bsddb test_bsddb185
    test_bsddb3 test_cd test_cl test_crypt test_curses test_dbm
    test_dl test_email_codecs test_gdbm test_gl test_imageop
    test_imgfile test_linuxaudiodev test_macfs test_macostools
    test_mpz test_nis test_normalization test_ossaudiodev test_pep277
    test_plistlib test_rgbimg test_scriptpackages test_socket_ssl
    test_socketserver test_sunaudiodev test_timeout test_urllibnet
    test_winreg test_winsound
8 skips unexpected on linux2:
    test_dbm test_crypt test_gdbm test_rgbimg test_bsddb test_mpz
    test_audioop test_imageop
make: *** [test] Error 1

I don't know why these would have failed. Would these failures be a problem
for zope?

--
David Bear
What's the difference between private knowledge and public knowledge?