[Zope] Remote site indexing & search with Zope/ZCatalog

Duane Raymond duane.raymond at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 08:53:55 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm looking to implement a product to index a list of non Zope sites
(ideally with ZCatalog) and then make them available for searching via
Zope.  Anyone done (or tried) something like this before?

In 2002, Agata posted the following similar question, but received no response:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2002-September/017373.html

I have some budget to develop it if necessary (or I can just implement
something like ASPSeek.org) but wondering if anyone else had tackeled
a similar issue and what their conclusion was.

Cheers,

Duane