[Zope] what does (2014, "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now") mean??

Andy Dustman farcepest at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:26:55 EST 2005

On Thu, 03 Feb 2005 16:30:50 +0100, robert <robert at redcor.ch> wrote:
> Hi there,
> we are using a MySQLdb adapter, and get sometimes a
> (2014, "Commands out of sync; You can't run this command now")
> error.

It means two things:

1) You are using MySQLdb directly, and not ZMySQLDA, so it is not a Zope issue.

2) You are using SSCursor, and you failed to fetch all the rows before
issuing another query.

https://sourceforge.net/forum/forum.php?forum_id=70461

is the right place to ask your question, but that is basically your
answer above.
--
Computer interfaces should never be made of meat.

Using GMail? Setting Reply-to address to <> disables this annoying feature.