[Zope] wget of a zope site

Roger Oberholtzer roger.oberholtzer at surbrunn.net
Sun Feb 6 11:15:50 EST 2005

That is not what I am doing. The site is currently a happy dynamic Zope
site. It is just that the site owners want to move elsewhere and no
longer want the Zope site. But they want the existing content to put in
their new static boring site. This my use of wget.

Another interesting thing about using wget with the Zope site is what
happens if you have a calendar a ĺa Plone. The links to each year are
followed on and on. And, as each year is at the same level in the
hierarchy, the level limiting for wget has no effect. What happens is
that wget can run forever, following the years in the calendar.