[Zope] Images showing as pages in web log stats / analysis

Eddie Butcher ebutcher at roadrunner.uk.com
Mon Feb 7 05:27:07 EST 2005

Felix,

> Has anyone found a web stats packages that can be configured to
> understand what a 'page' is, e.g. looking at the content-type header,
> which can be logged by Apache?

I use the excellent Webalizer-CT which has been tweaked to do exactly
this.

http://zope.org/Members/sbrauer/Webalizer-CT/

"Webalizer with Content-Type enhancements

A fork of Webalizer that distinguishes Pages from other Hits by the
response Content-Type instead of file extensions. Works better for Zope
sites where it is a common practice not to use extensions in object
IDs.

Currently requires a Virtual Hosting environment with Apache in front."

--
Eddie Butcher
Road Tech Computer Systems Ltd