[Zope] Localizer question

Marco Bizzarri m.bizzarri at icube.it
Mon Feb 7 11:20:11 EST 2005

1.0.1 -> no use of iTools/iHotfix
1.1.x -> iTools/iHotfix

Please also note that TS and Localizer 1.1 works well togheter (we're
using them in our project, and they work).

Also, I think you can check the latest version available from the
repository, which should have some patches in order to make them work
togheter with Plone and PTS (check the Archives).

Regards
Marco