[Zope] BTreeFolder2 problem

Kevin Carlson khcarlso at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 9 23:49:17 EST 2005

Andreas Jung wrote:

> Please provide a reasonable traceback including a description how to
> reproduce
> the error (these are the basic requirements for reporting such
> problems if you
> want help).

Here is a traceback of the problem occurring whenever I select an object
from the BTreeFolder2 instance and click the edit button.

Exception Type 	AttributeError
Exception Value 	__call__

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 320, in
      __render_with_namespace__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_With, line 76, in render
    * Module Products.CMFCore.DynamicType, line 82, in getIcon

AttributeError: __call__

Does this give anyone any ideas on what could be wrong?

Thanks very much for any assistance.