[Zope] Re: chk zope is running

Jake jake at zopezone.com
Thu Feb 10 12:06:58 EST 2005

Under webmin (on Linux) in the "System and Server Status" I added a
monitor for a command running (/usr/local/zope274/ etc etc) with the
minimum threads. That has worked great.

The hosting company I use also has a monitoring and alerting service so I
have them monitoring the Zope FTP server every five minutes with
instructions how to bring it back up again.

Jake
--
http://www.ZopeZone.com