[Zope] Zope and e-commerce

bruno modulix bruno at modulix.org
Fri Feb 11 04:09:45 EST 2005

George Tesseris wrote:
> Is anyone actually having any luck with zope and e-commerce?
>
> http://www.zope.org/Products/commerce
> isn't really informing and ZCommerce list hasn't been active for a while...
> With wich existing framework I should start?

You may want to have a look at ZWarehouse. It's still very young and
somewhat buggy, but it seems like it could be worth improving it instead
of starting from scratch (well, at least at first sight... Now I didn't
really had enough time to investigate further, so you'd better try it by
yourself).

--
Bruno Desthuilliers
Développeur