[Zope] RE: Dynamically generating JavaScript

Andy Yates andy at nnu.com
Mon Feb 14 11:37:43 EST 2005

Yes, you are right that works fine and is cleaner.  My point is that
Zope does not seem to render tal statements between <script> tags.  They
get ignored.

This works
<script type="text/javascript" tal:content="here/myscript_js"></script>

but this does not.

<script type="text/javascript" >
<tal:block tal:content="here/myscript_js" />
</script>

Andy

Of Duncan Booth