[Zope] Get error about Unauthorized

Fu-Ming Tsai sary357 at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Tue Feb 15 01:55:09 EST 2005

Hello.  I've been through the Zope "Web Application  Construction
Kit" book tutorial, chapter 5, "Building a Portal and Adding Serices"
 "Creating a Type with ZClasses".

Each time, when attempting to add the new ZClass object in a user
folder, this error is generated:

Exception Type Unauthorized
Exception Value You are not allowed to access 'manage_addProduct' in this