[Zope] Why I must set security-property "Access contents information" to get Data from Database?

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Feb 15 04:39:19 EST 2005

Dieter Maurer wrote:
>>Well, then please explain why a stock zope instance behaves as I
>>described...
>
> I do not take orders ;-)

Fine, then keep on handing out bogus information based on reading code
rather than performing an empircal test.

> Look at the code and tell me where my description of it deviates
> from what you see...

Why don't you try following the steps I described, and then you can use
your great intellect to explain why it behaves as it does, rather than
as you say it should, or maybe tell me what I did wrong? ;-)

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk