[Zope] The specified locale "de_CH" is not supported by your system

robert robert at redcor.ch
Sun Feb 20 09:11:07 EST 2005

Hi,

I do not exactly know when and how this started to happen, but I can not
add any local key in zopes config file anymore.
When I do, I get an error:
The specified locale "de_CH" is not supported by your system

This seems to be related to security upgrades of the Linux used (SuSE 9.1).

One of the boxes runs since a couple a monts without a zope restart. If
I do
zopectrl status I get mentioned error.
On an other box I had to comment the local setings out in order to be
able to start zope.

What could be the reason?
And where should I look for a solution?

Robert