[Zope] Zope service stopped

Pawel Lewicki lewicki at provider.pl
Thu Feb 24 03:45:14 EST 2005

Hi,
I have a problem. I'm running Zope on Windows 2K and one day it just
didn't want to start. There is no info in zope or system log. It just
dosn't start.
I tried to install a new fresh Zope-2.7.4 installation, change ports
it's running, reinstall a service. No change. Of course runzope.bat
starts without a problem  :]
I found some info about the same problem, but not a clear answer. The
only suggested solution was to check entry in registry. I did so.
Everything seems to be fine.
And I just found that:

 >PythonService.exe -debug Zope_myzopeservicenumber

works fine!
Any ideas?

Pawel Lewicki