[Zope] url path remainder as a script parameter?

Phillip Hutchings sitharus at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 17:49:18 EST 2005

> I hate that word, I vote for a swear jar for anyone who uses it on the list.

Here, have 50c ;)

> Anyway, the name of the hook kind of gives the game away.
> __before_publishing_travese__ is called before the publisher traverse
> through the object.
>
> There's also __bobo_traverse__, which is similar, but I forget how it
> works its way into the picture...

iirc, __before_publishing_traverse__ gets called after the inital
traversal has found the object, but before the publishing traverse (as
it says ;), so it's a fairly easy way to inject an object that
wouldn't be found. __bobo_traverse__ gets called during the traverse,
so it can be a but harder to deal with.

Of course, I could be completely wrong, but that's as I understand it.
--
Phillip Hutchings
http://www.sitharus.com/
sitharus at gmail.com / sitharus at sitharus.com