[Zope] ZPT - handling empty table cells with

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Mon Jan 3 11:43:12 EST 2005

Probably a pretty simple question.  The following gives me an
  in my output which is probably what I am telling it to do.
I want a simple   so that my empty td's have contents when there
is nothing in them and my tables will behave in IE.

tal:content="string: &nbsp;" tal:omit-tag="">
		&nbsp;
tal:content="option_description" tal:omit-tag="">
		Description goes here.

Can someone advise me what I should be substituting in the string to
provide the desired output.  Also, is there a better way of handling
empty table cells than a separate set of condition statements for each
td that may be empty?

Regards,
David