[Zope] Why am I getting "AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setHeader'"?

Sensible Chaos amphigory at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 23:33:56 EST 2005

Running 2.7.4rc1, I'm getting the following errors in relation to a
product I'm building, and can't seem to figure out why.  It appears to
me that the dtml method is not getting a RESPONSE object, but I've no
idea what could cause that.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as
I'm very new to zope and really can't seem to figure this out.

Thanks!

Patrick

============ Errors:

Site Error

AttributeError
Sorry, a site error occurred.

Traceback (innermost last):

    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 175, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Zope.App.startup, line 204, in zpublisher_exception_hook
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 320, in __render_with_namespace__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
    * Module App.special_dtml, line 175, in _exec
    * Module DocumentTemplate.DT_Util, line 198, in eval
      __traceback_info__: RESPONSE
    * Module <string>, line 0, in ?

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'setHeader' (Also,
an error occurred while attempting to render the standard error
message.)

==========  Relevant Python Code:
    security.declareProtected('View management screens', 'manage_main')
    manage_main = DTMLFile("dtml/mainAnnounceIt", globals())

========== DTML Page (dtml/mainAnnounceIt)
<dtml-var manage_page_header>
<dtml-var manage_tabs>

<form method=post action=editAnnounceIt>
</form>

<dtml-var manage_page_footer>