[Zope] ZEO-Client

Arenz, Ralph Ralph.Arenz at friatec.de
Wed Jan 12 08:38:14 EST 2005

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tino Wildenhain [mailto:tino at wildenhain.de]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 12. Januar 2005 13:47
An: Arenz, Ralph
Cc: 'zope at zope.org'
Betreff: RE: [Zope] ZEO-Client

On Wed, 2005-01-12 at 11:42 +0100, Arenz, Ralph wrote:

> [...]

when does it wait, is the question!

>until the database (zeo) is ready.
>Regards
>Tino

If i using the option "open_at_startup" my stupid-log under 2.6.3 shows
"client-connected" before ZServer is up on it's desired port. Without this
option the connection
takes place after ZServer is up on it's port, that the significant
difference.

Sometimes there is a time delay of a few minutes after zope is up before the
connection
is made (the mounted storage is about 6GB ;-)). I can't except these delay
so i packed this into the initialization part (before zope is up) with the
option "open_at_startup".

So back to my first question, where ist that option gone in Zope-2.7.3?

any ideas?

Ralph