[Zope] Zope Bible.

Andrew Langmead alangmead at boston.com
Wed Jan 12 15:41:32 EST 2005

On Jan 12, 2005, at 2:03 PM, Fernando Lujan wrote:

> Does this book worth a try?

The book is interesting because its focus is different than many other
Zope books. It presents a style of Zope development that revolves
around building Zope Products, and somewhat de-emphasizes Page
Templates, Python Scripts and External Methods. It might be worth a try
if you want to investigate extending Zope with custom Products.

I don't know of any other books that handle Zope Product development as
extensively. Does anyone know of others that I could recommend?