[Zope] Mailman integration with Zope

zope-list at mcvfifesanddrums.org zope-list at mcvfifesanddrums.org
Thu Jan 13 11:31:48 EST 2005

I asked this on the Mailman list, but got nothing but crickets (come to
think of it, maybe I should have asked on the developer's list....)

Is there any ongoing, current work on integrating Mailman with Zope? I
read something somewhere that said there was such a project, but I can't
find any recent work or activity. I currently use Mailman for my mailing
lists and am embarking on rebuilding a Zope/Plone based site. Integrating
it with Mailman would be ideal.

Thanks in advance,
Jeff D

----
Jeff Donsbach
Webmaster (and bass drummer)
Middlesex County Volunteers Fifes and Drums
http://www.mcvfifesanddrums.org/