[Zope] redirect to a https server sending post parameters

Tvicens toni_vicens at terra.es
Sun Jan 16 13:04:12 EST 2005

Hi to everyone,

I'm building an e-commerce website using zope and I've come to a problem I
don't know how to solve.

I'm trying to make a redirect to the bank server from a python external
method but the page which I'm trying to redirect only accepts parameters
sent using a post method.
Doing a little of research I've found out a very close solution at
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope/2003-March/132569.html using M2Crypto
and urllib.
The problem is I need to do a redirect insted of returning the bank's page
as if I was serving it.

Does anyone know how to do this? Any help would be greatly appreciated as
I'm really stuck.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Toni.