[Zope] documentation defacement

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Tue Jan 25 01:05:22 EST 2005

On Tue, Jan 25, 2005 at 12:23:16AM -0500, Fred Drake wrote:
> ... and I integrated a few comments into the text (mostly typo
> corrections and the like).

Great!
... only, I worry this will not make it into the 2.7
version of the book unless somebody takes care to
merge your work?
http://plope.com/Books/zb_signup
The people working on appendices are listed there:

 25  Appendix A: DTML Reference          (David Siedband - in progress)

 26  Appendix B: API Reference           (Paul Winkler - in progress)

 27  Appendix C: Zope Page Templates Reference  (Thomas Reulbach - in progress)

 28  Appendix D: Zope Resources          (Jens Vagelpohl - finished)

 29  Appendix E: DTML Name Lookup Rules  (Jens Vagelpohl - finished)

Which ones did you work on?

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com