[Zope] documentation defacement

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Tue Jan 25 10:07:11 EST 2005

On Tue, 2005-01-25 at 09:58, Andrew Sawyers wrote:
> "We" need a commitment to fix it; from the collective "us" and ZC.
> There are no other options IMNSHO.  Driving you (anyone) away due to
> performance is unacceptable.

Well, the other option is to just continue using plope.com I suppose and
only move them to zope.org when they are "done".  Serving up the docs
for reading and commenting from zope.org is fine performance-wise, but
serving them up for editing them really isn't.

Of course, getting "done" is a whole other story.  ;-)  I've been remiss
in my duties here.

- C