[Zope] Performance Monitoring

Marc Burgauer marc at sharedbase.com
Fri Jan 28 08:31:49 EST 2005

Hi

After having tried to get  a couple of commercial apps running without
success (lack of platform support), I wonder if somebody on the list
can point me to a product.

I need to build a server cost model for an existing Zope/PostgreSQL
app, currently running on Solaris/Intel. I want to be able to measure:
- CPU and Memory load of PostgreSQL, Zope and Apache processes
- Disk usage
- Network usage

I am not a UNIX guru, hence I was looking to a commercial solution,
assuming I'll learn from it. I need to be able to predict requirements
as usage is increasing.

Any help very appreciated.

Cheers

Marc