[Zope] webmail product

Xaver xaver at babilo.homelinux.net
Fri Jan 28 13:55:04 EST 2005

Hi,

I've installed  the webmail  product v4.3.1 on zope 2.7  but I can't see
all the options as described in the readme, I can't see any icons also.
when I call the webmail page at the top of the page I see this:
"Il n y a pas de carnet d adresse,cliquez sur l icone -Contact- pour en
creer un" but I don't know what it is.
I'm quite new to zope, i find it fantastic.

I'm traing to unterstand how can I automatically add the webmail to
every new registered user, is this possible?
How can I set automatically  the username and the password which the
user has choosed by registering
in the property of the webmail modul

I'm looking for a good zope programmer for the costruction of a webmail
portal. Interested people can contact me at javier at callwayonline.de.

Regards.

Xaver