[Zope] DateTime.strftime problem

Ron Bickers rbickers-list-zope2 at logicetc.com
Sun Jan 30 21:02:29 EST 2005

On Sunday 30 January 2005 01:33 pm, Dieter Maurer wrote:

> I yesterday looked at the implementation of "DateTime.strftime" (Zope
> 2.7.2). Apparently, it tries to take the timezone into account.
>
> And it works for me:
>
> DateTime('2005/01/30 19:32:08.823 GMT+1')

> '19'

What do you get when you try my examples?  You only used your local timezone,
which works fine for me too, but it doesn't work when I'm trying to use a
different timezone than my own.

Also, according to notes in the bug I referenced, it looks like the behavior
may have changed starting with 2.7.4.

--
Ron

--