[Zope] Make hidden input

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Thu Jul 7 12:26:24 EDT 2005

Super, that solved the problem.  I had googled and couldn't find an
example of mhi. Only the api docs which didn't say very much about
using it in a form. I guess it should have occurred to me to use
structure if the output is html.  Problem was that I hadn't actually
seen an example of the output of this function anywhere - so not quite
sure if I had to make an input tag myself and the function just filled
the attributes or what. Now I know.

I had a good laugh at what I had written afterwards, go figure a hidden
field that will not appear, hmm...  what could be wrong with that -
except maybe too much time at a computer :-)

Sorry Andreas on the small piece of zpt I provided, there is much more
to the form but thought what I provided would illustrate what I was
trying to do.

Many thanks.

Regards,
David