[Zope] DTML bug with database arrays in sqltest

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Fri Jul 8 14:09:17 EDT 2005

Do you mean external methods with db api for 1)?

I find I can use a plain statement like this in DTML ... but I cannot
make it conditional.  To bad you couldn't use ZPT instead to make ZSQL
methods since it is XML or even some kind of XML schema just for making
queries. It wouldn't have to be that rich to get pretty much all the
SQL commands in it.  You could embed as well this way so long as it
validated.

AND
      a_table.an_array_field[<dtml-sqlvar an_array_key type="int">][2] =
<dtml-sqlvar an_array_key type="string">

For 2) I am not understanding how a new dtml will solve this?

Regards,
David