[Zope] zodb/transaction questions

Jürgen Herrmann Juergen.Herrmann at XLhost.de
Mon Jul 11 07:42:16 EDT 2005

hi all!

this is not my first posting regarding my "before_transaction_commit"
stuff, to summarize my plans:

make the transaction object call a method "_before_transaction_commit()"
on each changed object before the commit process starts.

in zodb 3.2 style transactions it seemed to be easy, changed objects
were stored in a list attribute of the transaction, attribute name was
'objects'.
now in zope 2.8 we have zodb 3.4 and everything is different, there
are managers/synchs to be registered, short question: how do i get
at the modified objects cleanly?

hope someone is fit in zodb hacking here :)

regards, juergen herrmann

>> XLhost.de - eXperts in Linux hosting <<

Juergen Herrmann
Weiherweg 10, 93051 Regensburg, Germany
Fon:  +49 (0)700 XLHOSTDE [0700 95467833]
Fax:  +49 (0)721 151 463027

ICQ:  27139974  -  IRC: #XLhost at quakenet
WEB:  http://www.XLhost.de