[Zope] Re: undo many things

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 18:47:59 EDT 2005

Rakotomandimby (R12y) Mihamina wrote:
> I made the update, then we saw that we had to undo it, because some
> documents behaved wrong. You can guess we made many test before deciding
> to undo the upgrade. So we have to get back far in the past... very far...
>
> Four pages.
>
> I dont know how to use script as Dieter suggested.
> Is there any tips to start?

I actually found this recently myself :-)

I found that once I hit the "earlier transactions" link once, having
opened the main ZMI frame in it's own window/tab, I could see the URL
being used to do the batching.

 From that, I tweaked the URL to show many more transactions per page
and so was unable to undo a lot of transactions in a way very similar to
that you describe.

The hardest part was selecting all the right checkboxes ;-)

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk