[Zope] Folder property with dtml

David Pratt fairwinds at eastlink.ca
Sat Jul 16 19:32:33 EDT 2005

I want to test for a value of a folder property to conditionally
include css in a css.dtml
instead of putting a condition on the whole css file in zpt or adding
additional css
to unstyle and restyle in some classes in same skin.

Something like this...

<dtml-if 'here.my_property == some_value'>
some css here ...
<dtml-if>

Can someone advise of a way of getting property for comparison directly
without having to
write a script python to return context.my_property. I have to say I
really only use
dtml for zsql so it is a bit foreign compared to ZPT. I could not find
anything
in Zope book about getting a folder property without knowing the folder
name first.

Regards
David