[Zope] Re: emergency user account does not work

Derrick Hudson dman at dman13.dyndns.org
Wed Jul 20 09:39:18 EDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 15, 2005 at 03:55:06PM -0500, Tim Suter wrote:
| After logging out of the ZMI, I have tried to log in as the emergency
| user by filling in the proper credentials.  The page never loads.  Could
| there be a tick I am missing in the security settings for the root
| folder/ZMI?  OR is this something that has to be run via localhost from
| the server on which Zope is installed?

I believe you can restrict the host(s) the emergency user's
credentials are valid from.  This will only happen if you specify it,
though, and you can always change the emergency user data (username,
password, and host restrictions) by editing the 'access' file in the
zope instance.

-D

--
If your life is a hard drive,