[Zope] FSZSQLMethod.py refactory

Jens Vagelpohl jens at dataflake.org
Fri Jul 22 15:33:26 EDT 2005

> I only wait that someone test my reimplementation of parser and
> says me it's really insignificant.
>
> I would like at least not to have that trash (<dtml-comment>...) in
> the body of the method.

As far as the CMF goes, IMHO it doesn't make much sense to put code
into the repository just because one person doesn't like the way
arguments are handed to these ZSQL methods. They work perfectly as is.

I fail to see how several lines of double-hash-escaped lines is any
less "trash" than the comment-tagged version that is there right now.

jens