[Zope] Traceback Lines for Send Mail Error

Asad Habib ahabib at engin.umich.edu
Mon Jul 25 09:24:33 EDT 2005

Well, nothing has changed in the mail server setup so I don't know why
this error is being thrown. Where can I access smtplib (I cannot locate
this Python library in my Zope hierarchy)? Someone else also reported
receiving this error as I discovered on Google but the issue was not
resolved. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

- Asad