[Zope] Re: Zope Foundation Update

Xavier Heymans xavier at zope-europe.org
Mon Jul 25 13:48:23 EDT 2005

I would like to inform that ZEA is in the process to transfer the
trademark to Zope Corporation. A number of actions will be taken
including the preparation of the list of expenses to secure the
trademark, and meetings with our trademark expert to work on the
administrative details.

We would like to emphasize that no action taken by Zope Europe
Association are illegal from a European perspective. As said
earlier, our action was aimed at securing the mark stopping third
party registrations.

Best regards,

Xavier Heymans
CEO, Zope Europe Association