[Zope] ZEO, sockets and Session bug

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Mon Jun 6 06:26:21 EDT 2005

There are no known bugs in Zope itself after Zope 2.7.3 consistent with
what I *think* your observations are.  There can be issues caused by not
repersisting mutable data, as Malcom described.  But that said, I'm not
sure I understand what you mean when you say:

- "I have my zope running with a socket (as is the default for ZEO)"

  Do you mean a UNIX domain socket?  Or a TCP socket?
  What process is listening on the socket?

- "2.7.3 standalone with HTTPS over socket and 2.7.3 ZEO/client combo"

  What is standing alone?  Can you describe your configuration in
  more detail?

- C